Popsicle Industries

Douglass Hagan features the best and brightest in indie rawk, every Monday morning, from 9 to 11 on 89.3 WCSB Cleveland. Don't worry...you out-of-towners can listen live at wcsb.org! Email requests to DouglassHagan@gmail.com This blog is not officially affiliated with WCSB or Cleveland State University. The content herein is solely the responsibility of the author.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

JJ Magazine, at WCSB and at the B-Side!

Hey ya'll! I totally forgot to post these HOT pics from JJ Magazine's visit to Popsicle Industries in January. Since I'm at the home office today, I figured I'd post 'em and remind you that their CD release party is tomorrow night at the B-Side with Baby Dayliner and DJ Mike Filly. "The Mag'" will be playing out a bunch this month, but this is the next one I'll be at, so there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home